Sunday, August 23, 2009

iamLuxury

Welcome, me (Alphonso) and Dionna to the blogging world.....
       we are two fashion driven students, who lives for fashion and luxury, me and Dionna first met in the halls of Johnson and Wales University located in North Miami FL., where we both were fashion majors. Dionna is from Vegas and i am from Philadelphia (now living in Wyncote PA). We love reading blogs and decided that we should make our own so here it is..
You will get to see life and fashion through our eyes from Philadelphia and also Miami.

a little aboutAlphonso:
I am nineteen years of age, i attended JWU in North Miami FL. majoring in Fashion Merchandising and Business Adm., my first year in college. Now I'm transfering to La Salle in Philadelphia in will be cont. my education there. Once returning to Philly i decided to get my own place now i live in my own complex with one of my friends i met well in Miami i love living on my own and I love my apartment. I love fashion reading a lot of magazines, i love meeting people in the fashion industry, going to fashion shows, shopping, anything with fashion im all ears. I hope to land a job in the fashion industry.well this is a little about me, keep your eyes open for info on Dionna


a few pictures of my luxurious lifestyle,
                 this is how im living, all it takes is hard work and movitation,
                                              Yes, im only nineteen and im doing this man.

after a long day at work i decided to take a candle light bath have a drink and read my details magazine
the view from my complex apartment
this is where i go poolside at

alphonso

No comments:

Post a Comment